What is the FPS-EVB?
Sital's Finger Printing Sensor (FPS) is a compact, cost effective and feature rich solution to monitor CAN and CAN-FD networks for security threats and physical wiring faults.
Evaluating a cyber security solution for an in-vehicle network such as CAN bus is a cumbersome process requiring major preparation, time and budget.
For the first time automotive OEMs and Tier-1s can quickly evaluate and test a CAN/CAN-FD cyber security solution such as the FPS without the hassles of immature clunky solutions. All you need is a vehicle network (Real or lab car) and physical access to the CAN/CAN-FD domain.
FPS Evaluation and Development Board
FPS EVB Features
- Monitors up to 4 CAN/CAN-FD domains at the same time
- Support for 500-1000 kilohertz networks
- Fully implements the FPS hardware cyber security (see FPS for details)
- Rugged case for installment in vehicles for in-drive testing
- Serial/D-type/OBD interface to CAN/CAN-FD networks
- USB interface for PC software for configuration, monitoring and session recording
- On board activity indication modes
- Supports detection only mode
- Support real-time prevention mode
Contact Us for More Details
“What would have normally taken several hours for him to find, […] took all of 3 minutes to find a trapped harness behind I/P for the HUD module “
NA Final Assembly Plant
“A field engineer is here working on a intermittent data line fault which we spent months trying to fix. He brought your Buffalo tool with him and I have to say, it has blown me away. It is an amazing tool with so much potential!”
Mr Chilibeck, GM Canada