We are looking for talented software and hardware engineers to design and develop our next generation of communication products for our aerospace, automotive and industrial clients.
Everything you do here matters, your voice and opinions are always heard.
If you like the responsibly, leading processes and ownership of your domain, come talk to us.
Smart, robust and affordable solutions for high reliability communication buses
Embedded Software Engineer
Design and develop software for Sital's next generation communication products for aerospace and automotive markets. We are seeking a leader that has team spirit combined with courage, high integrity, and a strong drive to deliver results.
- Develop, optimize and execute real time embedded software development lifecycle.
- Designing and implementing software for FPGA/ASIC devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Learn on the Fly
- Customer facing and focus
- Conflict resolution
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science
Experience, Skills, and Training Detail
- Solid programming experience in C a must in ,C++ - advantage
- Proven experience with developing device drivers for Linux/Windows/Embedded operating systems
- Proven experience in embedded systems design, familiary with VxWork/Autosar - advantage
- Familiarity with IP/Ethernet, USB,PCI, VME, SPI protocols - advantage
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills