WBPP194 IP Core
The BC/RT 1553ERL IP Core is suitable for High Reliability Mil-Std-1553 implementations, such as space applications.
The IP core can come is several configurations such as RT and BC, and several interfaces – Front End or DDC® Enhanced MINI-ACE® Compatible.
The BRM1553D IP Core is suitable for any Mil-Std-1553 implementation. The core incorporates a backend logic that arranges the messages in a predefined memory and registers structure, which simplifies the interface between the 1553 bus and the local CPU. The BRM1553D core provides DDC® Enhanced MINI-ACE® compatiability to support exsisting software implementations.
The MIL-STD-1553 IP can be licensed with the cyber securiry or wiring fault capabilities out of the box.
- MIL-STD-1553 A and B Compliant IP for FPGA and ASIC
- Supports Bus Controller, Remote Terminal and Monitor multi channel implemenations
- Extended Reliability State machine, suitable for space applications
- Supports any Radiaton Tollerant FPGA
- Compatiable with DDC® ACE® and Enhanced MINI-ACE® interface and functionality, works with existing software drivers
- Supports any clock frequency, reduces clock domains
- Provided with full verification environment
- Passed full RT validation testing by 3rd party
- Based on vendor and technology independent VHDL code
- Includes cyber security message authentication for all units on the bus
- Includes advanced wiring fault detection capabilitiy for improved aircraft maintainability