Sital’s MIL-STD-1553 coupler is a dual, three-stub coupler. Each three-stub coupler includes an optional internal bus termination.
As well, the coupler is designed to provide 3 stubs with termination for bus A and another 3 stubs for B. Alternatively, the two 3-stub couplers may be combined to provide a single 6-stub coupler for one data bus.
Also, the coupler can be provided with optional mounting accessories to fit in a 3U or 6U PCI or cPCI/PXI chasses allowing for dense and optimized organization of rack-mounted and portable test systems.
Finally, this option enables denser and optimized organization of rack mounted testers. All connections and termination are enabled via a standard D-Type 25 connector.
One more thing, when the termination is connected, an LED lights up during live messaging, reflecting bus activity and utilization.
Sital Technology and Hardware Engineering, Ltd. is a Xilinx solutions partner (xilinx.com)
- Compact size: ideal for test equipment racks
- Single D-type 25-pin plug connector
- Lower system cost – saves wires & triax plugs
- MIL-PRF 21038/27 Internal Transformers
- Includes six transformer-coupled 1553 stub connections
- Internal coupling transformers provide compliance to MIL-STD-1553
- Can be configured as either two 3-stub couplers or one 6-stub coupler
- Includes two internal 78-ohm termination resistors enabling multiple configurations
- Optional unique PCI or cPCI/PXI rack assemblies fittings
- Flexible mechanical support for other rack assembly fittings
- Low profile & lightweight
- Termination enabled by shortening two connector terminals
- LED activity indication per terminated coupler to indicate bus activity
- Epoxy casting and finish for lifetime support
Select a Document below to view a PDF:
Select products for quote:
Description: Description: The base dual 3-stub coupler mounted to a standard cPCI back-panel for easy integration inside 3U cPCI or PXI housing.
Description: The base dual 3-stub coupler mounted to a standard PC back-panel for easy integration inside PC housing.
Description: The base dual 3-stub coupler, ready for panel mount. Connect either the 4 screws or the D-Type connector screws.
Description: Description: 2X base dual 3-stub couplers mounted to a standard 6U back-panel for easy integration inside a 6U VME or VPX housing.