Second Source for DDC MIL-STD-1553 Mini-ACETM and Enhanced Mini-ACETM Integrated Terminals
Looking to eliminate 1553 terminal single source risks, reduce costs and control manufacturing?
The OCTAVA™ family offers a form, fit and function compatibility with DDC® MiniACE™ or Enhanced MiniACE™ product families. Customer licensing the OCTAVA design gain self manufacturing capabilities for their 1553 devices while sourcing the BOM from multiple sources and at a reduced price.
The OCTAVA integrates a Mil-Std-1553B protocol engine, a dual 5-volt transceiver, memory management, processor interface logic and 4K or 64K words of RAM in a 72 pin Plastic Quad Flat Pack (PQFP) package.
The OCTAVA™ devices are pin-to-pin, FFF compatible devices for the DDC® MiniACE and Enhanced MiniACE devices.
OCTAVA COMPLIANT DEVICES
BU-65178, BU-61588, BU-65179, BU-61688, BU-61689, BU-61743, BU-61745, BU-61843, BU-61845, BU-61864, BU-61865
OCTAVA offers a software and electrical compatible solution. A board designed with the DDC® MiniACE™ or Enhanced MiniACE™ can work seamlessly with the OCT-65178 and OCT-61688 without hardware or software changes.
- Fully integrated Mil-Std-1553B compliant terminal
- Second source FFF compatiable for DDC® MiniACE® and Ehnaced MiniACE®
- Compatible with the following devices: BU-65178, BU-61588, BU-65179, BU-61688, BU-61689, BU-61743, BU-61745, BU-61843, BU-61845, BU-61864, BU-61865
- Flexible processor/memory interface
- 4K x16, 8K x16, 64K x 16 shared RAM
- 5V only option
- Simultaneous RT/MT mode
- Bootable RT option required for Mil-Std-1760
- Automatic BC retries
- Programmable message illegalization
- Operates from 12, 16 or 20 MHz
- 72 pins PQFP 1.3 square inch package
- Improved Power Dissipation
- Licensed Board Schematic, BOM and IP for self-manufacutring
Select a Document below to view a PDF:
- Product Overview
- How to Second Source DDC MiniACE and Enhanced MiniACE
- Octava Hardware Manual
Select products for quote:
Description: DDC 1553 MiniAce pin-to-pin replacement component