MIL-STD-1553/1760 Transceiver (SIT-1579)
Sital’s SIT-1579 is a fully compliant MIL-STD-1553 and MIL-STD-1760 transceiver. Available in both industrial (-40 to +85° C) and military (-55 to +125° C) temperature ranges and packaged in a 20-pin SOIC, it’s a second source to Holt’s HI-1579 transceiver. Based on discrete components, the CMP1553XVR uses state of the art power switching devices which reduce the output stage power dissipation to less than 300 mW when transmitting at 100% duty cycle. The transceiver requires no special heat dissipation pads.
In addition, the SIT-1579 includes a closed loop mechanism for minimizing or eliminating residual voltages; aka “dynamic offset” or “tails” at the end of message transmissions. This feature eliminates data transmission errors for situations involving the transmission of long sequences of 32-word messages.
- Dual MIL-STD-1553/1760 transmitter and receiver
- Passed MIL-STD-1553 validation testing
- Available in industrial (-40 to +85° C) and military (-55 to +125° C) temperature ranges
- 20-pin SOIC package
- Very low transmitter power dissipation: less than 300 mW when transmitting at 100% duty cycle
- Includes mechanism to minimize or eliminate residual voltages (or “dynamic offset” or “tails”) at the end of message transmissions
- Transmitter includes build-in short circuit protection to limit output current in case of short circuit faults in transformers or stubs.
Select a Document below to view a PDF:
Select products for quote:
Description: MIL-STD-1553 transceiver, low power transmitter, closed loop “tails” compensation, -40° to +125° C (industrial)
Description: MIL-STD-1553 transceiver, low power transmitter, closed loop “tails” compensation, -55° to +125° C (military)