ARINC-429 PCI Board
Sital’s BRD429PCI-12-16 ARINC-429 PCI board is fully compliant to the ARINC-429 standard. The board includes 12 transmit channels and 16 receive channels, with data rate programmable for all channels (12.5 or 100 Kbps).
Sital’s ARINC-429 architecture includes 32-bit wide, programmable-depth FIFOs with separate FIFOs for transmitting and receiving. Sital’s 429 decoders include a noise filtering mechanism to enhance receiver robustness. Sital’s ARINC-429 receive channel architecture also includes programmable address recognition, with 256 labels for each receive channel; and selection of either even, odd or no parity.
In addition, if desired, Sital can supply ARINC-429 boards with DO-254 certifiability along with software drivers providing DO-178 certifiability, up to and including DAL A for both. For the certifiable ARINC-429 boards and software, artifacts are available from a third-party company. For a certifiable version of Sital’s ARINC-429 boards, please contact Sital.
Another capability that Sital can provide for ARINC-429 is its Safe and Secure (SnS) technology. By means of enhanced physical layer signal modeling, Sital’s SnS can detect cyber authentication violations. In addition, the SnS sensors can also detect and locate electrical faults such as intermittent or continuous open or short circuits in cables, connectors or LRUs. For a version of Sital’s ARINC-429 boards that includes its SnS technology, please contact Sital.
The board comes with Sital’s COMposer Windows GUI software and Windows API/library/driver software.
- Sital’s BRD429PCI-12-16 ARINC-429 PCI board provides 12 ARINC-429 transmit channels and 16 ARINC-429 receive channels
- ARINC-429 specification compatible
- 32 bits wide, programmable depth, separate FIFO buffers for transmit and receive channels
- Includes noise filtering mechanism to enhance receiver robustness
- Programmable data rate on each channel (12.5 or 100 Kbps)
- Programmable label recognition with 256 labels for each receiver
- Programmable parity: Even, Odd or No-parity (32nd bit as data)
- FIFO full/empty indication
- Includes COMposer Windows GUI software and Windows API/library/driver software
Select a Document below to view a PDF:
Select products for quote:
Description: PCI Board, ARINC-429 12 transmit and 16 receive channels, COMposer GUI Simulation & Monitoring Windows GUI software and Windows API/library/driver