MIL-STD-1553B/1760 Transceiver + Transformer Board
The BRD1553XVR and BRD1553XVR-P boards include two MIL-STD-1553B/1760/MacAir transceivers and two 1553 transformers.
The BRD1553XVR/BRD1553XVR-P is designed to simplify the integration of MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, or Monitor into an FPGA-based system and expedite the development of MIL-STD-1553 1553 applications. The “-P” version of the board includes a right-angle PMOD connector for bringing digital signals from and to an FPGA development board, along with a pair of triax connectors for bringing the MIL-STD-1553 signals to a 1553 bus or stub.
The BRD1553XVR/BRD1553XVR-P operates with Sital’s BRM1553x FPGA IP Core family and offers the highest signal quality and ongoing real-time signal shaping and magnetic isolation.
In addition, the BRD1553XVR/BRD1553XVR-P is offered with Sital’s SVIVADO on-chip FPGA integration service for Xilinx FPGAs. With SVIVADO, Xilinx is able to offer a complete turnkey solution, integrating Sital’s BRM1553D or other MIL-STD-1553 IP core, an on-chip interconnect bus such as AXI, on-chip processor and software.
The software consists of the MIL-STD-1553 API, library and driver for the specific operating system and on-chip bus, such as AXI or PCI Express. With SVIVADO, Sital
delivers pre-configured project files for Xilinx’s Vivado design suite, plus standalone drivers for VxWorks, Linux or other operating systems.
- Dual-Redundant MIL-STD-1553 bus transceiver and transformer.
- Simple hardware connections: 8 wires to Host, 4 wires to bus.
- PMOD connectivity for popular evaluation boards for rapid prototyping
- Designed to operate with Sital BRM1553D/FE/PCI/SPI FPGA IP.
- Support for MacAir transceiver specifications.
- Operates from a single 3.3V power supply, 2W at peak usage.
- Less than 250 mW power dissipation.
- PCB Board size 32 x 35 mm
- Both transformer-coupling AND direct-coupling pins for user selection
- Option for right-angle PMOD connector to interface with an FPGA development board and triaxial connectors for MIL-STD-1553B signals.
Select a Document below to view a PDF:
Select products for quote:
Description: MIL-STD-1553 transceiver/transformer board
Description: MIL-STD-1553 transceiver/transformer board with PMOD option