What is the FPS?
Sital's Finger Printing Sensor (FPS) is a compact, cost effective and feature rich solution to monitor CAN and CAN-FD networks for security threats and physical wiring faults. For the first time, OEMs can economically monitor their connected car fleets for cyber and physical threats, prevent attacks in real-time and improve vehicle worthiness and maintainability entering the autonomous vehicle era.
The FPS is the only automotive network solution which saves millions of dollars every year through deployment
Embedded Finger Printing Sensor
Why use the FPS?
- Detect attack threats in real-time!
- Scale to any car platform without complex setup times
- Protect the entire vehicle network architecture with a single instance
- Seamlessly integrates with the overall cyber security strategy
- Pinpoints intermittent wiring faults in real-time for cost effective maintenance
- Improve vehicle worthiness
- Avoid unnecessary ECU replacement
- Minimize collateral damage during repair
- Reduce warranty costs
- Improve customer satisfaction and prevent buybacks
“What would have normally taken several hours for him to find, […] took all of 3 minutes to find a trapped harness behind I/P for the HUD module “
NA Final Assembly Plant
“A field engineer is here working on a intermittent data line fault which we spent months trying to fix. He brought your Buffalo tool with him and I have to say, it has blown me away. It is an amazing tool with so much potential!”
Mr Chilibeck, GM Canada
- Real-time physical signature finger printing for CAN/CAN-FD/FlexRay networks.
- Alerts on unauthorized/invalid communication
- Real-time IPS mode
- Highly configurable for runtime setup, firmware updates and operation modes.
- Extremely robust for environmental changes
- Monitors and protects up to 10 networks with a single instance
- Does not require any RAM or CPU to operate
- Supports unlimited number of ECUs on each network
- Seamlessly integrates with SOC platforms and other security measures
- Diagnose intermittent physical automotive control network including CAN, CAN-FD and FlexRay in real time vehicle operation conditions
- Natively supports the Sital Buffalo software and IT services for visual maintenance of wiring faults in service centers
Want to learn how deploying the FPS can save your organizations millions of dollars every year?
Type FPS Cost Saving OEM CS in the open text area
Type Evaluate FPS in the open text area