MIL-STD-1553B has been a dominant protocol for delivering real-time control and command communication in a high-reliability environment. It has survived massive economical and technological changes due to its cost effectiveness, wide deployment scale and solid supplier ecosystem.
Many platforms that already depend on MIL-STD-1553B as their backbone infrastructure require additional bandwidth to support more ECUs, new software systems and more data.
Sital has developed a unique high bandwidth 5 megabit/second MIL-STD-1553B design which delivers on the promise of meeting system cost targets while offering a DO-254 compliant, highly reliable solution.
Want to discuss this with a Technology Expert?
- Performance: 5 megabit/second traffic.
- Software Compatibility: Fully MIL-STD-1553B compliant at the data level, no software changes needed.
- Integration: Operates over standard MIL-STD-1553B wiring infrastructure.
- Cost: Extremely cost effective compared to standard MIL-STD-1553B solutions.
- Quality: DO-254 available.
- Availability: Available as a turnkey I/O card solution or at a component level for integration into new I/O designs.
5Mbit MIL-STD-1553BInterface Cards
5Mbit MIL-STD-1553BDevelopment Kit
FPGA IP, transceiver design, transformers for 5Mbit MIL-STD-1553B channel implementation
Various back-end connectivity cards and softwarefor 5Mbit MIL-STD-1553B
Quickly Bring Up 5Mbit MIL-STD-1553B end to end connectivity
No items found