SPI to MIL-STD-1553 board
BRD1553SPI is a Mil-Std-1553 RT/MT or BC with SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) backend interface
This configuration enables a self-contained module with the 1553 protocol engine, transceiver and transformer for dual-redundant Mil-Std-1553 applications. The unit communicates to a host CPU via SPI and is software compatible with other Sital products and with DDC Enhanced MiniACE devices. The board is designed for extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and high mechanical sustainability. It is intended for use by customers who require a simple and cost-effective 1553 module on their system.
- Complete Dual-Redundant Mil-Std-1553B Bus transceiver and transformer
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT and specific applications
- Works in conjunction with Sital’s Mil-Std-1553 IP cores
- Easily connects to most FPGA evaluation boards
- Single 3.3Vdc supply operation
- SPI interface when configured as a full protocol engine or LVTTL signaling interface
- Less than 0.3W maximum power dissipation during 1553 transmission (1.5W on load)
- 32 x 35mm (1.26 x 1.38 inch)
- Simple 2 pins connection directly to 1553 bus
- Simple Header connector to host board
- RoHS Compliant
Select documents and proceed to check out.
Documents will automatically arrive at your email inbox
- Product Overview
Select products for quote and proceed to check out.
Description: SPI to MIL-STD-1553 Board