USB Bus tester for MIL-STD-1553/EBR1553/PP194/H009
The TST1553USB unit provides full MIL-STD-1553B test, simulation and bus analysis capability in a compact self-contained unit.
It connects via a USB 2.0 interface to any host systems.
The TST1553USB supports concurrent Bus Controller (BC) and up to 31 Remote Terminals (RT) with Bus Monitor (MT).
Full error injection capability is available in BC and RT modes, with full error detection in BC, RT and MT modes.
The unit is supplied with C Driver library, together with an optional Windows GUI, providing a user-friendly software tool for all 1553 set-ups, data management and storage.
- Two channels Mil-Std-1553B Bus tester
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT testing· USB 2.0 interface to PC, Allows real time tester control
- Optional 4 channels of RS-422 for additional testing capabilities
- Works on USB power. No need for external power source
- Multiple RT simulation (up to 31 RTs)
- Loop-back & Live mode generates live RT data
- Programmable Status word and Mode Code
- Error injection and detection
- Time tagging for each message
- Message Scheduling changeable in real time
- Data and Status words changeable in real time
- New and compact Rate-Mode message-per-frame scheduling
- Optional MuxView® software for traffic generation and analysis
- Optional RTs’ analog connection status reporting
- Call back driver functions
- Engineering Units Support
- Product Overview
Description: MultiComBox - 1553/USB Tester, 2 x 1553, 4 x EBR 1553
Description: MultiComBox - WB194 USB Tester, 1 x PP/194
Description: 4 x RS-485 differential lines, USB Interface