Mil-STD-1553B BC/RT/MT IP Core for FPGA
MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2 Bus Controller, Remote Terminal, Bus monitor IP Core for FPGA and ASIC Devices
The BRM1553D IP Core is suitable for any Mil-Std-1553 implementation. The core incorporates a backend logic that arranges the messages in a predefined memory and registers structure, which simplifies the interface between the 1553 bus and the local CPU. The BRM1553D core provides DDC® Enhanced MINI-ACE® compatiability to support exsisting software implementations.
The MIL-STD-1553 IP can be licensed with the cyber securiry or wiring fault capabilities out of the box.
- MIL-STD-1553 A and B Compliant IP for FPGA and ASIC
- EBR 1553 (10Mbit/s MIL-STD-1553) with 40 Meter wiring support
- Supports Bus Controller, Remote Terminal and Monitor multi channel implementations
- DO-254 compatiable
- Compatiable with DDC® ACE® and Enhanced MINI-ACE® interface and functionality, works with existing software drivers
- Supports any clock frequency, reduces clock domains
- Provided with full verification environment
- Passed full RT validation testing by 3rd party
- Based on vendor and technology independent VHDL code
- Includes cyber security message authentication for all units on the bus
- Includes advanced wiring fault detection capabilitiy for improved aircraft maintainability
Select documents and proceed to check out.
Documents will automatically arrive at your email inbox
- MIL-STD-1553 IP Cores - Product Overview
- Product Selection Guide
- The Evolution of FPGA IP Cores
- DO-254 Certification Process Overview for Sital IP Cores
- Software API Interface of Sital IP Cores for MIL-STD-1553
Select products for quote and proceed to check out.
Description: MIL-STD-1553 A/B compliant IP with DDC software API and register compatiablity
Description: MIL-STD-1553 A/B compliant IP front-end only
Description: MIL-STD-1553 A/B compliant IP with PCI backe-end
Description: DO-254 Ready MIL-STD-1553 A/B compliant IP with DDC software API and register compatiablity
Description: Weapons Bus PP194 IP with DDC software API and register compatiability
Description: Weapons Bus PP194 IP Front-End Only
Description: Weapons Bus PP194 IP with PCI back-end