Message Authentication for Aircraft Data Buses
Avionic wired communications are based on legacy protocols lack native out-of-the-box message validation capabilities.
A malware contaminated ECU can transmit faulty messages, tamper user experience and even derail an aircraft from it’s path without the pilot’s control or awareness. As a result, it is of paramount importance to authenticate all inbound aircraft network communication and ensure it’s safety.
Sital provides a robust and affordable solution to safely validate each MIL-STD-1553 or ARINC 825 message and to detect and prevent any malicious messages from executing their attack.
- Compact VHDL IP code for integration in inside avionic products.
- Supporting MIL-STD-1553/ARINC825/CAN Networks
- Seamless integration with Sital Protocol IP Cores including MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC825
- Protect all ECUs on the bus from a single source. Protect all buses from a single gateway or avionic unit.
- Passive technology without any transmission on the bus.
- 100% IDS.
- Optional real-time IPS.
- Easily scalable across multiple platforms.
- Product Overview
- Vulnerability of Aircraft Networks
Description: Cyber security IP for ARINC825 IP Cores
Description: Cyber security IP for MIL-STD-1553
Description: Cyber security IP for Enhanced Reliability space grade MIL-STD-1553
Description: Cyber security IP for MIL-STD-1553 IP Cores