SITAL’s line of low cost 1553 transformers offers non QPL transformers complying with MILPRF 21038/27E electrical specifications. Together with SITAL’s 1553 FPGA core and discrete transceiver circuit they offer a full cost effective 1553 solution. The transformers are drop in replacement for standard through the board assembly transformers.
- Dual-Redundant Mil-Std-1553B Bus transceiver and transformer
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT application
- Works in conjunction with Sital’s Mil-Std-1553 IP cores
- Easily connects to most FPGA evaluation boards
- Single 3.3Vdc supply operation
- Less than 0.7W maximum power dissipation
- 2.0 x 1.6 inches (5 x 4 cm)
- Simple 2 pins connection directly to 1553 bus
- Simple Header connector to FPGA board
- Saves PCB design time and integration
Select documents and proceed to check out.
Documents will automatically arrive at your email inbox
- 1553 Transformer - Data Sheet
Select products for quote and proceed to check out.
Description: Dual, Through the Board, 1553 (1:1.79) Transformer
Description: Single, Through the Board, 1553 (1:1.79) Transformer