MIL-STD-1553 Transceiver / Transformer board for R&D
The BRD1553XVR unit is intended for Mil-Std-1553 IP cores evaluation and development of 1553 applications.The BRD1553XVR unit can be used for PCB applications containing FPGAs that need the MIL-STD-1553B but do not have a transceiver on board. The unit also includes 2 transformers, eliminating any need for any additional 1553 components.Using BRD1553XVR makes the IP Core evaluation and 1553 applications simple and easy.
- Dual-Redundant Mil-Std-1553B Bus transceiver and transformer
- Suitable for any MIL-STD-1553 BC, RT, MT application
- Works in conjunction with Sital’s Mil-Std-1553 IP cores
- Easily connects to most FPGA evaluation boards
- Single 3.3Vdc supply operation
- Less than 0.7W maximum power dissipation
- 2.0 x 1.6 inches (5 x 4 cm)
- Simple 2 pins connection directly to 1553 bus
- Simple Header connector to FPGA board
- Saves PCB design time and integration
Select documents and proceed to check out.
Documents will automatically arrive at your email inbox
- Product Overview
Select products for quote and proceed to check out.
- BRD1553XVR- 1553 Transceiver and Transformer board
Description: 1553 Transceiver with 2 transformers board
- DES1553XVR – Discrete 1553 transceiver design IP
Description: 1553 Transceiver Design