Is the fastest wiring fault detection solution. It pinpoints and locates specific wiring faults in real time.
Bus Fault Analysis and Locator – is a software and hardware solution that detects and locates physical circuit failures in Controlled Area Networks (CAN) in real time.
Buffalo may be used in manufacturing plants and in service areas, allowing your vehicles to undergo a quick and strategic repair. It is best known for enabling your customers to have a short and assuring service experience.
• Significant reduction of “No-Trouble-Found” cases
• Material reduction in repair time
• Distinguishes wire faults from. module failures
• Reduces unnecessary disassembly ( of modules / connectors) and false module replacement
• Circuit failure:
– Single-circuit disconnect (CAN+ or CAN-)
– Double-circuit disconnections
– Shorts between CAN+ to CAN- circuits
– Shorts between CAN+ to Gnd or CAN- to Gnd (vehicle body)
– Floating ground
• Persistence (Static) circuit failure
• Intermittent (Dynamic) circuit failure (<20ms)
• Prognosis capabilities (detection of intermittent events before connector is fully unseated)
• Module failure
Method of operation: The Buffalo hardware tool connects to a computer, using a standard USB connection, and to the vehicle via the OBDII connector. The Buffalo software provides a simple yet detailed graphical view of the vehicle network topology, pinpoints the fault location, and provides data logs of of previous faults.
Buffalo uses the Sital Passive TDR Technology (pTDR) propriety technology.