Nowadays all vehicles deployed with multiple CAN and CAN-FD networks to reliably exchange real-time information between the dozens of ECUs in a car.
A malware contaminated ECU can transmit faulty CAN messages, tamper user experience and even derail a vehicle from it's path without the driver's control. As a result, it is of paramount importance to authenticate all inbound car network communication and ensure it's safety.
Sital provides a robust and affordable solution to safely validate each CAN message and to detect and prevent any malicious CAN messages from executing their attack.
High Level Product Attributes
- Compact VHDL IP code for integration inside ECUs or Central Gateways
- Protect all ECUs on the bus from a single source. Protect all buses from a single gateway
- Supporting CAN/CAN-FD/Flexray and linear Ethernet networks.
- Passive technology without any transmission on the bus
- 100% IDS
- Optional real-time IPS
- Based on the physical attributes on each car network
- Easily scalable across multiple platforms
SITAL CAN Bus Security
Sital’s mission is to provide better high-reliability data communication solutions. Our worldwide customers rely on Sital’s novelty to resolve the most challenging data bus problems while optimizing production quality and cost.